Allure Beauty West Mall Returns!

Hello!!! Just a little shoutout today because I haven't made much noise in the last few weeks. A regular filming schedule ANG blogging doesn't agree with me. So I shall stop trying to make empty promises about blogging 3 times a week. 心有余而力不足 you know you know???

Lol. Anyway just to let you guys staying in the west know...that 
Allure Beauty West Mall is reopening today
Yay! Now you can go back and get that facial/eyebrow/eyelash fix! Do head on down today if you are in the area alright? =D

As proud ambassador of Allure Beauty, I would like to wish Allure Beauty a Happy Birthday! It's their 12th anniversary this year! And to celebrate this, they are offering $12 promotions! 

$12 for IPL and Eyelash Perming??? OMG??!!! If I'm not working today I'll definitely be there but unfortunately I have a shoot till late. Still!!!! Go enjoy the promotions okay! 

P.S I'll be there at the Tiong Bahru outlet next Friday between 6-7pm and Saturday between 2-4pm for their Tiong Bahru anniversary celebrations! So see you next week! ;)


Comments

Popular Posts