Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!!!!

Last year, my supposed luck for the year of the snake was cited as bad by so many fengshui sources. But well, it seemed like I had a lot of work, as summarized in my last post. So if having so much work to do meant that it was a crappy year, this year wonderful things are going to happen. 

According to many fengshui master predictions, those born in the year of the Ox will enjoy amazing career, wealth and mentor luck. And then I read the Ang Mor predictions for horoscopes and Geminis are supposed to have great career, wealth and relationship luck. So put 2 and 2 together and you have a pretty strong combi right? Heh~ *an shuang*

I sorta just moved to Taiwan, and these predictions sort of gave me some kind of assurance. You know how sometimes you are so hopeful about something but you just aren't sure and you wish someone would reassure you that it's all going to work out? This is it for me. 

So tao hua luck is supposedly good for those born in the year of the Ox but not so for Geminis. Erm, I don't know how that is supposed to work. Lol. I ended my LDR late last year due to many factors - distance, goals, etc (we are still friends of course), so in terms of relationships, it's a void for me now. 

In a way maybe that's not so bad, as it gives me the ability to focus on pursuing what I've been putting off for too long. In the past, I was someone who would sacrifice anything for my relationships. I was a hopeless romantic who put my man before anything. 

If I brought anything away with me from my last relationship, it's to be more clear-headed about my goals and what I wanted to do. Dalton is a pretty focused and dedicated man when it comes to work, and I guessed a bit of it rubbed off onto me. In a way, our distance helped me learn, because there wasn't anyone for me to be dependent on, or cling to. Come to think of it, actually I grew up the most when I was with him, so thank you D. =)

Tao hua, apart from meaning relationship luck, also means popularity, especially for people in showbiz/entertainment. So having good taohua luck means you will like me more yes? Lol. I'm probably not going to be in any long-term rs for the next 2 years (since the Ox and Gemini thing sorta self-conflicts, I won't risk it) and put that energy into my career and my work. When I've chionged enough for my career, I'll consider a good man. N hopefully there's still one perfect guy left for me. I have a pretty strict criteria, listed here in this post. (I think the list has grown longer since that post.) Lol.

Ok, enough of tao hua talk! I haven't made any resolutions for 2014 cos I seriously really believe in fengshui and how the stars' alignment will affect my life, so here are my resolutions for the year of the horse! If you haven't been keeping up with your resolutions since 1st Jan, now is a good time to redo. ^.^

1. Drink more water (2 litres per day)
2. Exercise 4 days a week.
3. Get to 47kg, and stay there.
4. Sleep 7 hours a day
5. Read one book a month.
6. Blog 3 times a week.
7. Be punctual.


Last year I did monthly resolutions and that kind of stopped after March. So I'm just going to keep it simple this year with things that I've wanted to do these few years but just didn't. (Why oh why???) 
This list is going to go on my door and wall to remind me daily to stick to them. This is going to sound like a commercial, but I'm going to say it anyway cos I mean it from the deepest bottom of my heart - "Because I really want to make 2014 great." 

Enjoy your CNY visiting and feasting today!


XOXO,

Comments

Popular Posts