LJH Product Review: Foot & Leg Energizer Treatment (Cold Spray)

I've been doing so many reviews my blog is starting to look like a beauty blog. Not that it's a bad thing. It's just that I still have a MOUNTAIN of products sitting on my desk waiting for this one body/face/skin to try. So don't be surprised if you start seeing reviews for products which have been out for quite a while.

That being said, I love taking good care of myself, and if there's something I think is worth a try, I'm still going to share it. Don't care.


LJH Foot & Leg Energizer Treatment Spray, for the most neglected part of our body - the legs. 
This has been a gem, especially in the past 2 weeks. 

I've been doing quite a bit of stripper-dancing for my new role in Channel 5's new production "Mata Mata', which is the one you see in my Instagram with me in fancy sexy costumes. After a class at Bobbi's Pole Studio with instructor Linna, I woke up the next day with cramps in my butt, lower back, and shoulders. Goodness, all the curvy sexy moves take a LOT of work, and I have been practising my moves at home in heels, which I will be doing during shoot. 

Needless to say, my calves and my thighs...oh man~ I could barely walk up any step with poise, much less climb a proper set of stairs. 




This footspray came as a lifesaver. It ain't no immediate wonder painkiller, but it helps me do a little TLC for my precious gams.

Spray it on the calves... (I did this compulsively like every 1-2 hours...)

...and the thighs where the muscles were overworked.

So how does this work? The Foot & Leg Energizer Treatment is made from pumpkin extract, beet, Phytonicide, and Sansevieria. Let's break them down for each of its benefits:

Pumpkin extract - helps reduce inflammation and acts as an analgesic (pain-reliever). A study was actually done on mice and it showed that the mice exhibited few pain-related behaviour (such as tail-flicking) with pumpkin seed extract as compared to with morphine. Not bad eh? 

Pumpkin extract is also known to help protect neurons, which are cells in the nervous system, from damage. It is also an antioxidant. 

Beet - also an antioxidant, beet works very well in healing wounds.

Phytonicide - this is amazing. Phytonicide is the antimicrobial substance that trees and plants have which helps protect them from harmful insects and germs in the air. When you go to a forest and take a deep breath, the amazing fresh forest air that you smell which clears your head and refreshes you is a result of Phytonicide. 

It has very good deodorizing properties, which make this spray very effective as a deodorizing footspray. I've used this on my foot before I wear my shoes, as well as in my shoes, and it really works in controlling feet odour.

The antimicrobial effect of Phytonicide also helps to heighten immunity and healing capacity of the skin.

Sansevieria - also known as the snake plant, or the "mother-in-law's tongue" because of their stiff, swordlike, spiky leaves. Lol, so stereotypical. I'm sure there are nice mothers-in-law out there, right? I've met them (not my own, of course, though I'm sure my future own will be nice...eh hem).
A varietal of the Sansevieria plant. Picture Credit: Flowersandplantsassociation.org.uk
You might have seen this in many offices and homes because they are an AMAZING AIR PURIFIER!
One Sansevieria leaf can absorb 0.938mg of pollutants per hour. It absorbs toxins through the leaf and gives out pure oxygen. And you know most plants give out carbon dioxide at night, right? This one CONTINUES TO GIVE OUT OXYGEN, making it an ideal bedroom plant! Bet you didn't know that! (I didn't until I started googling.) Also, it doesn't produce allergens so it's great for those who are particularly prone to this condition known as Sick Building Syndrome

Apart from purifying the air, it also reduces electromagnetic radiation generated by your computer/TV so it's a good idea to actually place this next to your device.

Plus point: it grows under any lighting, and you only need to water it once a week. I'm so going to get one when I move house! Woohoo!

Okay I'm sidetracking. Got too excited researching about this ingredient. Lol. But #goodtoknow right?

Now for medicinal benefits which can apply here - Sansevieria sap is used as an antiseptic, and is very effective in helping wounds heal and preventing wound infection. This plant has been used to treat snake and insect bites! The leaves can be used to treat swelling and skin diseases such as eczema. It is also used to treat those who have smallpox and worms. And the benefits go on. Go read up and you'll find more.

Powerful ingredients, packed into a pretty little purple bottle. Dry skin? Insect bites? Sore muscles? Smelly feet? I think we have one single solution.

My miracle water, for the feet. ;)


Usually retailing at $49.90, LJH Singapore is having a promotional price of $38. 
And just for my readers, get an additional 20% off your total purchase when you use the code "LJHSilverAng" upon checkout.

Code valid till this Sunday, 12 May 2013. Go, shop here now.

Enjoy shopping for Mother's Day. ;)

Comments

  1. Nice article! Hi Silver, can I invite you to our forum www.discuss.com.sg to chat and at the same time, publicising your blog.

    A lot of people seems to like you: See this thread:

    http://www.discuss.com.sg/showthread.php/57-Who-is-prettier-in-Blogosphere

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts