Black Box Review

Who do you associate beauty subscription boxes with?

Girls, of course, right? 

And what comes to mind when you subscribe to these boxes?

For me, it's "I only have one face, every month you send me so many facial products they just keep piling up at home!"

So there is Black Box. 
 How is it different? It is the first free unisex lifestyle sampling box in Singapore. 

You didn't see wrongly, nor are your eyes playing tricks on you. YES IT IS FREE!!!

Before you click off to their subscription site (I know...we're such suckers for freebies...especially if they are of beauty products which can cost quite a bit), let me tell you a bit about it and show you what I had in my April Black Box, so you can decide if these will be useful to you, or if you will just be adding junk to your home (highly doubt it).

There's nutritious food. The Uncle Toby's bar came in very useful in the morning when I had to just rush out the house not very properly dressed cos I overslept. Eat on the go. So did the coffee and mocha satchets from Nescafe. Very thoughtful.

A bottle of collagen drink. These aren't cheap. I have been drinking collagen drinks since early April, and good ones with high collagen levels (10,000mg) don't come cheap. Mine was about $50 per 6 bottles. This one's actual price is $78.80 for 10. 

Good for skin, hair, nails, eyes, immune system, bones, joints...yada yada...you get the picture. Just drink. Lol.

 Belif trial/travel samples!!! N it came in a cute pouch which doubled up as a voucher! (I can go to any Belief store and present the pouch/envelope for more freebies!) 

I have heard about this brand and have been wanting to try out their products just to see what the hype is about. U know, whether they are just pretty packaging, or if they are really really good. I'll probably tweet about this when I use it. =)

I tried this, and I love the smell and the texture of it. For anti-aging products, these didn't feel oily on my skin at all, not even the cream! The nice scent was also a plus.  

Ettusais Skin Version up SUPER toner

THIS! This is one of my favourite drugstore-priced makeup primer. It creates a very nice even canvas for the makeup to makeup to. 

Something for our men to try too! I mean man (should be just one, right?). 

 Apart from facial products and food they also let you sample household products like these. Personally I think it's really useful, like if I've been wanting to try the Vanish Power O2 Stain Remover, I wouldn't buy the whole tub just to try, in case I don't like it, right? The sample would come in very handy in my decision to make that purchase. 

I like how they pack each Black Box to have a good variety of items. For the bf, yourself, and the family, and because it was a good variety of things for different uses (not just the face) I could really "sample" each item (notice there were no duplication of product types like 2 diff eye creams) and not have to force myself to finish them up and neglect my own skincare products. Nice touch on that.

Raring to subscribe to your FREE Black Box now? 

Just for my readers! 

Simply Subscribe at www.BlackBox.sg, key in "Silver" and you will stand a chance to receive your very own free Black Box with AT LEAST 4 DELUXE SAMPLE ITEMS in the next edition of Black Box! Other people don't have okay~ This one special. ;)

You may also want to "Like" Black Box on Facebook as they have giveaways and promotions there as well! 

Comments

Popular Posts