Win a Casio EX-JE10!

I got a new camera! It's so girly yet compact, I like it.

Even the box is all girly and pretty gee~~~ 
I like it though, the box kinda reminds me of my youtube video backgrounds. =D

Now guess how small it is...

Party camera? Uh huh. I like how compact it is, and it comes with a strap as shown on the box. 
Good for the girls who ALREADY carry a lot of junk in our bags (admit it, you do! I do~ Lol!!!)

Despite it being small, its functions do not come compromised. 16.1 megapixel CCD, a 26mm wide-angle lens (for taking those group shots!), and 5x optical zoom. I'd say it's pretty good for such a small camera. Pictures can be customized to Lomo mode, sepia, night scene, fish eye, food (yes there is an optimized setting for taking food shots!) and even make-up mode so you look that much better even without makeup. ;)

My favorite mode?

"Toy Camera", aka Lomo mode. I love Lomography, the colors just come out so rich~ Mmmm~~~me likey!

It comes in pink and black too. Want one? Retailing at $299, you can find the whole list of retailers on their Facebook page.

But wait...why hurry to buy one when....you can win it?! Uh huh you heard me!
You can win your very own CASIO EX-JE10!!!!!

How? Go to their My Style Contest Facebook Page, Like it, and follow the instructions. You might be on your way to getting that pretty camera!

Good luck~ ^.^

Comments

Popular Posts