Lavishing Me

I'm grateful to have sponsors like Lavishing Me take care of me for me. I take myself for granted sometimes, and they remind me that I should spend more time on, well, me. 


Sometimes simplicity is enough for me. And sometimes does more than what elaborate nails can do.

Tiffany blue with a shiny ring fingernail. They say the ring finger of your right hand has a vessel that is directly connected to your heart, which is why you wear your wedding band on that finger. =)



As I'm filming C.L.I.F 2 at the moment, I can't really do anything too adventurous. But I'm in the mood for love (am I now? ^.^), so despite Evangeline's (my dearest nail technician cum boss of Lavishing Me) best efforts to get me to do flowers and leopard prints, I stubbornly wanted the hearts embellished in my gel nails. (The hearts are inside, then a layer of gel is applied over so you can't remove them.)

This is what "overflowing with love" does to me. Lol. 

Thank you Lavishing Me, for doing just that. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts