Before I Start on China...

Have you told your mother lately that you love her?

I know I haven't. *guilty* 

But I hope she knows. She's like the most important influence in my life, and though I may not necessarily agree with everything she says like when I was a little girl, I know everything she does for me is out of love, and wanting the best for me, wanting me to be better.

Mummy, thank you for everything. Words can never say enough, but you will always be our dearest mother. Thank you for bringing me into this world, thank you for going through everything you did to get me this far, and thank you for giving me that strong character that you possess, and that ability to laugh out loud in spite of everything. 

Thank you for all your sacrifices for me. I promise you I'm going to keep making you even prouder than you ever was of me. We've been through a lot together, and I know it doesn't stop here.


Here's a song dedication to you. You may not be a Justin Bieber fan, nor know who the hell he is, but some words run so deep in this song...


Happy Mother's Day, Mummy. I love you, always. 



Your Dearest Elder Daughter,

P.S. I'm looking forward to spending a nice today with you. ^.^

Comments

  1. did u came to Swarovski on mothers day ?? not too sure if that's you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup that was me w the women in my family! ^.^

      Delete
    2. was telling my colleague i wasnt sure if that was u! hah! look prettier in person btw . cya around !

      Delete
  2. saw u at simpang bedok on 15 may night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I was there with long time friend Jerry Yeo! =D

      Delete
    2. Eh wait not 16th night meh?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts