SSparkle Home: Makeup Shelf Reorganization

 To begin the start of the year right, I went to Muji with Hagen and Angeline and got these:
 I really really need to organize my makeup shelf because if you notice, if you don't see the items, you will never use them. Currently my makeup shelf just looks like this:


Like, yeah, everything is in that basket. And needless to say, it is all in a mess. I was so excited to clean it up and use my new Muji drawers that I didn't take a closeup picture of the original mess. Lol.

To summarize, this is what it looks like now:

Am now happy that I can see at a glance all my eyeshadow colours without messing and plowing through the whole basket. And mascaras, palettes, eyeliners etc, all have a place now. 

Obviously this is not complete. Wanted to get this but it was out of stock:
Acrylic Case with 5 drawers. 
These drawers are more shallow.

Will update you guys on how it looks like when the whole shelf is properly packed!

Comments

  1. Fantastic site. Lots of useful info here. I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing it. And certainly, thanks for your effort! Patek Philippe Calatrava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Silver, possible to share the price of the 2 items you purchased? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Silver, i have the same problem with you.. my classmates keep leaving negative comments on my blog but the writing style is the same.. can u teach me how to check the IP address whether is it the same IP address (person)? Do you use a software or is it a Blogger feature? Because I now using WordPress. Thank you for helping me answer my problem. Jia You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, or is it a Tagboard IP address? cause you mentioned it in your twitter but i am not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Silver, this is a fantastic product! I have a lot of lipsticks and eyeshadows. I dump them all in a big makeup pouch and I have hard time digging them whenever I need them. I will visit Muji one day to buy this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts