Luan Pa Bang

Am in Luang Prabang, Laos. Sorry I really haven't been able to get much access to the Internet because connectivity here just isn't like it is in Singapore. It's a very very small and old town, very undeveloped (other than the city) and with simple people. I have a nice hotel room though.

 View from my room. One of the best I've had. Considering I'm no longer flying thus no more 5-star hotels. 


 And look what they have done up in the room!


Nobody to "love love" me to sleep here in Laos, but that doesn't mean I don't feel loved with their little special touches.

And oh! Their towels smelt SOOOOOOOOO nice!!! Like Soflan freshener~ Their bedsheet and blankets smelt the same too~ *impressed*

You know, I think this little trips away, especially this one, has somehow made me feel much better. I hope this ability to feel like that can only get better when I get back. *crosses fingers* ^.^

Trivia: If you decide to come to Laos, please remember to bring insect repellent. I kept reminding myself after I got back from Taiwan that I MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST bring insect repellent but I forgot. Like WTF SILVER WHY YOU SO GONG?????

When I first got here mozzies were EVERYWHERE!!!! Right after we got off the plane in the airport terminal!

I only got bitten 2 nights ago since I got here last week, and last night I got woken up ANNOYINGLY itchy mozzie bites I started slapping on all the mozzies in the room. 看到就打。

Guess what I call this state of Laos now.

Luan Pa Bang (anyhow hit mosquitoes, in Hokkien).


Itchy Swollen-Until-Like-Dur-Ka Right Leg,

Comments

Popular Posts