Interview on 93.3FM

Quick update before I zip out - I'll be on radio later guys! 7:15pm on Radio 93.3FM, with Romeo Tan. Yeah you guessed it, it's about the web drama "Let's Play Love". You guys been watching right? No? NOO??? NOOOO???!!! Wah lao how could you??? Go catch it on www.xinmsn.com/letsplaylove before the interview so you guys will know what the hell we'll be talking about later. 听到了没有? 嗯,乖~
I'll try to take pictures later so I can share with you guys yeah? Do tune in~ ^.^

I'll talk to you guys soon. I promise. =)

That Silver Girl

Comments

  1. eeee sadly i can't listen cuz i'm in the UK. but looking forward to the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Belle!

    I didn't manage to take photos cos...erm...I forgot! Interview was over and done with in like 30 minutes? Lol~ But I'll post up more behind-the-scenes yeah? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts