Dress Me facial mask sheets!
I had a hard time trying to decide which 2 to review, and which to use first, but I decided to go with this:
Soften and Clarifying Mask.
Because it exfoliates and brightens the skin by promoting the clearance of stagnant melanin (Now that sounds impressive. Stagnant Melanin!!!!)
If I want to use a good product on my face, my face has to be rid of all impurities and dead skin so that all the good stuff I'm going to use will be absorbed properly. So it makes sense to start with this and then progress on to the other masks the following days (Yes I use them consecutively!!!!)
This mask also enhances skin’s natural moisturizing capabilities and locks in moisture (up to 500 times) that will result in soft and supple skin. Woo~~~ I like~~~
Then, I went with this:
Whitening and Brightening Mask
This is actually my favourite of the 3, because:
- It reduces age spots and lightens pigmentation on the skin (YAY for those with freckles and dark spots!!!),
- It increases blood circulation.
- It contains Gingko Biloba Extract, and I'm a fan of peh kur~ Okay kidding. But Gingko boosts collagen formation and activates cell metabolism, which slows down the aging process.
- Gingko also has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic and anti-oxidant properties that protect the skin.
- Gingko also whitens the skin... (Oh I wanna eat the 白果腐竹薏米 RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!)
- It anti-bacterial properties, meaning those with pimples need not worry about the mask being 'oily' and possibly aggravating the pimples.
- It also contains an anti-inflammatory agent, Glycyrrhizinate Glabra (Licorice) Leaf Extract, that reduces skin redness and has anti-allergic properties that reduces skin sensitiveness while relaxing the skin.
- It contains Sodium Hyaluronate which retains up to 500 times more moisture within the skin. (This is what I call amazing...remember 锁住一片海洋？)
- It smells pleasant too, without being too overpowering. Just a nice, mild, fragrance. ^.^
Wah lao what's not to like you tell me???
I'm obsessed with whitening and moisture. Because I get freckles super easily, and I have dry skin. It so happens that dry skin is more prone to pigmentation. And wrinkles. So I'm super paranoid that I might just age earlier than any of you oily fellas out there. And this mask addresses all my concerns~ Aging, Whitening, Moisturizing~ Woot~~~ *dances*
Okay you know that plastic sheet that comes attached to one side of some facial mask sheets? What do I do with it ah? Do I remove it or leave it on? It's not meant to lock in the essence and prevent the moisture from evaporating and the mask from drying out right? Or is it? Someone???
I decided to remove it. Cos I was having a hard time placing the mask on my face properly with the plastic sheet on...
Like that correct???
Okay doesn't matter. I'll find out from a mask manufacturer one day. Tsk~
For now~ I'm enjoying nice, brightened, exfoliated, moisturized skin... ^.^
I'm not going to show you pictures of my bare face because I look like a panda due to a screwed up body clock and mad schedules. But I know my skin is happy and well-fed.
Here's your chance to win goodies!!!!
1. Purchase any Dress Me Facial Mask from either thesamplestore.sg or Sasa
2. Go to the Dress Me facebook page, "Like" the page, and
3. Review the mask on their Wall.
3 BEST reviews will be selected each week for a total of 5 weeks, starting from 15 Dec 2010, and winners will win a box of Dress Me masks!
Any promotions, you ask? Of course.
- 50% off all Dress Me masks
- Buy Any 5 pcs of Dress Me masks & Get 1 Free Dress Me Moisturizing and Refreshing Mask
- Buy any 35 pcs of Dress Me masks & Enjoy Free Delivery + 1 Free Dress Me Moisturizing and Refreshing Mask
- Buy 2 pcs of Dress Me mask & Get 20% Off
- Buy 1 Box (5 pcs) of Dress Me mask & Get 50% Off (Honestly speaking, I would buy 1 box because it's such a better deal!!!)
Got promotion? MAKE FULL USE OF IT!!!!!
Time to go get those masks!!!
That Silver Girl