My Usual Skincare Routine

Here's a video of me, barefaced, and how I go about doing my routine skincare. Am in a period of flawed skin now, due to not being diligent with my routines. =( 

But then again, I can show you how to fix it, with the right skincare. It's not true that when you have acne, you shouldn't moisturize. Keep moisturizing, because once you don't, the skin becomes dry, and it produces more sebum to counter the dryness, and the clogged pores and pimples will just multiply. So keep doing the proper skincare with the right products. ;)

The products that I will share are all non-oily. And suitable even for sensitive skin (because my skin's really thin, and once it acts up, it REALLY shows...)

Guys, for those of you who have been having weird perverse thoughts about me, this video should kill it. You'll see a panda for a few good minutes here.








Am in the process of uploading a tutorial of how to fake great skin, with makeup, of course. Will be up once uploading is done! =D


熊猫妹妹,
Silver

Comments

  1. hey where can i buy elishacoy bb cream? i cant find it in any shop in sg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried biore uv protector tester but it feels very oily. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you don't look that bad w/o makeup on. Actually, I prefer this look of yours. It's just REAL - no pretense, not made up. Although you do look good with makeup on too.


    ~Admirer from a distant~

    ReplyDelete
  4. kezia>> One really good one I recommend that is not oily is Neutrogena Sunscreen for the face. I personall really like that one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. U should try Loreal
    Hydrafresh all day hydration supply Eye aqua jelly. It is water base, make ur eyes feel minty and refreshed and it is totally not oily / greasy and gets absorbed immediately onto yr eyes. Get it at Duty free shop next time u travel. It is very cheap. I am using my second set. Going for third one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi,

    regarding the habo labo product. is it the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion or Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Milk?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon Nov17>> Bella just sponsored me a bottle of eye cream to use. Will share about that soon. But thanks for telling me abt the Hydrafresh! Is it good for dark eye circles?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion is a toner but i saw you mentioned you use it as moisturiser? so is it better as a toner or moisturiser?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anon>> My dear it's a moisturizer la!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts