My Must Haves for Flawless Skin

I know I owe you guys a beauty post that's long overdue... So here I am, sharing a bit at a time, what I use on my face to make me look...well...better than I already do (sibeh buay hiao bai I know...hate me then.) *siams a slipper thrown my way*

See? So pretty~ I know you can't bear to hate me~ ^.^ Ah~ I'm so loved~~~


I didn't photoshop la. The lighting is as such, because my lappie is facing the window and it's bright and hot outside...

One of my raves for the whole of this past month has been this:
After Damage Whitening Cream Mask by Lioele.
You finish your beauty regime off with this as the last step, let it absorb and dry up slightly, and off you pop into bed. Wash your face only after you wake up. I was pleasantly surprised to find my skintone just a bit brighter when I woke up. Maybe it's a mental thing, but I have been using it every night for the past 2-3 weeks. No breakouts, rashes, or problems occurred after using this, so why not? Because I ride, sometimes in the sun for up to 45 minutes each time (you know how erratic our weather is), it's normal that I get paranoid about after-sun repair. 


Next up, Elisha Coy Always Nuddy BB24. My pictures in this post are taken with this as the base.

After my cleanse, tone, moisturize routine, I will apply this. Been doing this for about a week, and I kinda like how it provides nutrients and goodness to your face, at the same time acting as a foundation. 

It may appear to be a little bit too fair when you first apply it, but I like it that way. Reason being as the day progresses, your makeup oxidizes (you do know that makeup oxidizes right?). And your foundation will become darker hours into wearing your makeup. Which is why I always start off with a shade lighter than my skin tone (but do blend the makeup well into your jawline, or it'll show). By the time I dress up and get to my destination, the colour should get more natural. Hours into your appointment, and you'll look like you have a very nice and even skin tone.

And oh, another reason to love this: Elisha Coy products are certified organic. Especially for you die-hard vegans, no point eating organic everything and then applying something full of chemicals and letting you body's biggest organ i.e your skin absorb them. Organic means there's no weird chemicals, and also suitable for people with sensitive skin. Nice.


Wah this one....VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Concealer! 
I alternate between Maybelline's Perfect Concealer (Now known as True Match something I think), and Skinfood's 'Rice Concealer Tip'. 

After my BB cream or foundation, this is a must. I cannot stress on how must this must is. My dark eyerings are chronic, and have been there for as long as I can remember. The only time I remember it gone was when I slept 15 hours straight, but I really don't have that much time to waste on sleeping too much. So my best friend, other than Alton, is my concealer. Will show you how to blend it properly in a video soon. 
(I hate videos. They take forever to upload.)

Good the-night-before skincare, a good makeup base/foundation, plus concealer. You'll look like you have flawless skin already. And I haven't even started on the enhancement makeup, which is eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and blusher. Oh! And lipgloss~!

More on those another time. Got housework to do~ And I do housework feeling chirpy when I look like this:



Muhuki,
*~Silver~*


Comments

  1. Great info! Your skin looks so nice!! Also, i'm pretty keen to know more about your 'secrets' to a slimmer & healthier body! Care to share pls?? =) Oh, one more thing, you DEFINITELY are a singer and you sing very well! Heard u at S'pore Blog Awards, you're great! Cheers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you look better with black hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 1st picture is so pretty. Very dreamy..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where to buy those products? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, i am really looking forward to your part 2 beauty series :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Lioele and Elisha Coy, you can get them from ALT at The Heeren, or John Little stores. You can also get some of their products on secretive.sgas well. =D

    For Skinfood and Maybelline, the usual places la. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts