Ad: Young Hearts Casual Wear

Hands up those of you girls who have ever worn anything from Young Hearts since you...you know...started developing curves? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm quite sure almost every girl has. I've got to admit I haven't worn anything by Young Hearts since my poly days, and when I visited a Young Hearts store recently, my, how things have changed~ =D

Young Hearts has come a long way since the day I donned my first Young Hearts brassiere - they've become more defined in their character...just like how we have~ =) Fun-loving, high-spirited, feminine, and young - these attributes define Young Hearts. Like me~ (Don't um chio hor, I can be feminine too okay!)

And! They've now got a website that is so girly and pretty that I just love visiting the site just for fun~

This is the home page~ You can click on certain things to get you to other different pages in the site.

You can explore their collections, find out where are their outlets, and there's even a page teaching you how to wear bras properly! <3

Some of their pretty things:
 Sexy, girly, and fun~ Ain't that how every girl should be like? =DD


Okay, now for the main focus of today's post~ 

How many of you wear PJs to bed? And how many of you have EVER had your mummy buy you new PJs for Chinese New Year? Have right have right??? Since Halloween is just round the corner, Young Hearts have come up with a line of Halloween loungewear (I call them loungewear instead of PJs because I lounge at home in them!) that'll get you in the mood for Halloween even if you're not dressed up in over-the-top costumes and scary (plus uncomfortable) makeup! Whoopee~~~!!!

Let's put our hand together for the Boo-ti-ful collection!!!!!
Even though she's also very pretty, I'm sure you want to see me instead of her right? ;)





You asked for it, don't start screaming "OVERKILL~~~~"...cos I will camwhore my way through~
Plenty of pictures on the way down down down down~~~





















 Putting on the Boo-ti-ful dress makes me all chirpy, for some reason. Really!!! Must be the magic in the clothes~ They say the easiest way to get yourself out of a depressing mood is to apply make-up and dress up! Works!!! I feel very mischievous wearing this!! Wee~~~~


 Now that I've got black tresses, the whole Halloween loungewear look is accidentally perfect~



Please pardon my short arms, this is the best full-shot I am capable of. (Sis is sleeping in the next room and I didn't want to wake her up to take pictures of me with silly faces~ Later she DL me!!!)
But you can see that the sides are drawstrings right? And that it's a dress.


 Little lacy frills at the sleeves~




These 2 ghosts are sooo adorable, the lady ghost even has a bow and necklace on, as if they're going out to pak tor~~


When you don't have anyone to help you take pictures, a full-length mirror becomes your assistant photographer.


 Can you tell I'm enjoying my new loungewear? ^.^







Don't like wearing dresses to sleep? (Why not? It makes me feel much much girlier!!!!)
Okay okay...they have a 2-piece design too! Like what you've seen on the model earlier!

 This ghost must be the kid of the above 2 ghosts (later I tell you how I knw):
"Daddy Mummy go gai gai never bring me~~~" *sob!!*
小可爱,你以后长大有了男朋友就自然会明白了~



 看她哭我也想哭...





 Neh!!! Happy family picture on the shorts!!!
This was how I knew she's the child of the 2 ghosts in the dress!!! 

 
 There's a pretty ribbon on the other side~


 屁股翘~ 屁股翘~ 屁股翘翘翘~!!!=D
There's a pocket behind! So you can put your money inside when you go downstairs to dabao dinner... 
Thoughtful design~


Feeling playful again!




That middle-aged hairy man sleeps wth me every night, and he hasn't seen me wear these! I'm sure he'll like it... Aw come on...Mummy wear what also pretty one right? *tilts head*


The Halloween Collection retails at the following prices:
  •     $45.90 for the sleeveless dress
  •     $39.90 for the short sleeve top
  •     $32.90 for the shorts
They're having a little promotion going on! That is, for the Halloween collection only~

Buy 2 Pieces & Get the 3rd Item Free!!!
(Free item of equal or of lower value)


So where can you get your own Boo-ti-ful loungewear?
  • Young Hearts North Point, #02-37
  • Young Hearts Yew Tee, #01-23
  • Young Hearts Jurong Point, #02-40A/B
  • Intimate Closet AMK Hub, #B1-42/43
  • Intimate Closet Hougang Mall, #01-32/33
  • Intimate Closet Tampines Mall, #02-16A
You can always view the outlet locations, as well as other Young Hearts Collections at their pretty website
--> www.youngheartslingerie.com.


And for my readers and fans, here's a little something extra just for you - 

 Just click on the above image, print out this e-voucher, and present them at the stores when you make your purchase! A little bit of savings is always appreciated, ain't it? ^^
 Note: Not applicable for the Halloween collection, but for any other regular-priced casual wear? Please use the voucher! =D


Time to stop wearing T-shirts and shorts (especially school T-shirts!!!) to sleep babes~  ;)


Muhuki,
*~Silver~*

Comments

  1. yeah, we should be comfy in our loungewear.
    http://www.image-upload.net/viewer.php?file=4ljf0it2s430m2uzqzei.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts