- 1st Meal @ 0800: Cambridge Diet Soup (Flavour: Lactose-Free Mushroom)
- 2nd Meal @ 1200: Lor Mee. Had filming today, and the crew decided to eat at Tiong Bahru Market. One of them was raving about the lor mee and how everyone MUST try it. And so I did. I'm usually not a lor mee person, but this one had me raving about it as well. GOOD AH!!!!! I also had a hum chim peng. Cos I was feeling greedy. Lol.
On the set of "Point of Entry", a channel 5 show which I will be on, as a Mrs Tan. =)
You guys remember him? He was missing in the local entertainment scene for a while. Found out from him he went Taiwan surfing~ Like, you know, the 夏日么么茶 that kinda lifestyle? Nice~
Crew waiting for instructions while the director's on the line discussing about the next scene's location.
That was the light's pole I was holding...
- Snack @ 1930: Coral Jelly. I bought this when I was at See Beh Lor, after a temple session. There was a push cart selling this coral jelly thingy. You just put 1 cube into 500ml of hot water, stir, make sure everything's dissolved, then refrigerate. Supposedly great for the skin, and tastes nice, so well, why not? =)
- 3rd Meal @ 0000: Instant-cook Indian vegetarian curry with rice. (Half the serving)
- Water: 1+1 (Bad...only 2 glasses~)
Shat: Yes. Only a bit.
Why do I keep forgetting the Slim Patch??? Why why why?????
2 persons said I slimmed down leh~ From what I also dunno. Weighing machine didn't show anything different. They were people whom I worked with during Your Hand in Mine. So maybe slimmed down from then I guess...