Weight-Loss Diary: Day 5

Woke @ 1100

  • 1st Meal @ 1230: Cambridge Diet Meal Replacement Satchet (Chicken & Mushroom Flavour). This is a meal replacement which I find decent tasting. The soups taste like the Campbell's soup, and doesn't lose out to those powdered soups you find in supermarkets. The only difference is for the meal replacements, all the nutrients, vitamins, whatever important things you need are in there. With minimal carbs.
  • Snack @ 1415: Naan with vegetarian curry
  • 2nd Meal @ 1800: Spinach and Vegetable Quiche. Green Tea Latte. I was parked at Starbucks after doing my hair treatment at Shunji, doing my work. And they ran out of salads and sandwiches. So pfft~ What's left were the quiches, puffs, muffins, and cheesecakes. Which is the best one?
  • 3rd Meal @ 2330: Cheeseburger (Single). Plus nibbling on a few fries. + FatMagnet Pills x 2. Eating something sinful? You'd better have something to curb the sin. Like carb or fat blocker pills.
  • Water: 1+1+1

Shat: =(

Exercise: - (I should start doing cardio~Dance on Friday!!!)

Nothing very very exciting today. I went to the tailor to get my clothes done for a new drama. Cannot say what yet. Manager says so. So hang on for that yeah?



UhUh1time~UhUh2time,
*~Silver~*

Comments

Popular Posts