Woke up @ 1100 with a flu and body aching all over.
- 1st Meal @ 1130: Half packet of Cai Tao Kuay. It was bought for me la, otherwise it's a dish I usually don't order. Not because it's fattening, but because I'm just not too big on it...
- Snack @ 1400: 1 Pear
- Snack @ 1700: Chee Cheong Fun
- 2nd Meal @ 1900: Rice with Chicken Soup, Broccoli and Fish nuggets
- Snack @ 2200: 2 Black Plums
- 3rd Meal @ 0200: North Indian Vegetarian Meal. (Rice with a lot of their liao which I don't know the names of!!!)
- Water: 1+1+1
- Tea: 1+1
I could never count on weekends to lose weight because on weekends (especially Sundays) my meals are determined, bought, or cooked by other people. The best times for me to lose weight is when I'm alone and left to my own devices. I don't eat when it's supposedly meal time, I eat only when I'm hungry. So today is busted. =( I bought loads of tea leaves when I was at Mustafa cos I'm such a tea person. Will be adding tea to my diets cos tea supposedly helps you to detox, right? Especially Oolong tea...
Slept @: I have no idea. I dozed off at 0430, then woke again at 0600, then dozed off, then woke again at 0700, then dozed off and woke again at 0800, then finally completed my Starblog entry and slept at around 10?
Because my sleep was a dozed-off kind of sleep and not an intended one, I had forgotten the Slim Patch altogether. Then my 大姨妈 is visiting soon so I'm slightly more peckish than usual...
One word of advice: Never start a diet near your period. You'll have all sorts of cravings which, left unsatisfied, wreaks havoc in the lives of the people around you...Doesn't help at all if you happen to fall sick just before your period.