- FatMagnet Fat Blaster pills. You know, the kind of pills you eat 30 minutes before your meal, then it supposedly absorbs fats/carbs from your food and you pass them out. Because it's so annoying to have to wait 30 minutes and because our eating times are spontaneous and irregular, it's quite a hassle to use. Plus, you don't want to eat these things in front of your friends/colleagues so you have to find an excuse to pop it in 30minutes before your meal, without them noticing. Damn leh cheh....
- Aloe Valley pills (to aid in bowel movement. Shitting = aided weight loss)
- Celebrity Slim meal replacement soups/shakes (from Australia)
- The Biggest Loser (Ha~~~) meal replacement soups/shakes (Aussie too, they have loads of these things cos there are quite a lot of fat Australians around. Don't know why...)
- Cambridge Diet meal replacement soups
- Slim Patch (to be placed over the belly button before sleeping. Word has it that 小S used this to slim down after her pregnancy.)
Okay, here's my record for the day:
Woke @ 0700
- 1st Meal @ 0930: Brown rice with Japanese seasoning.
These are really nice okay. Just add them to plain rice/porridge and you'll get a flavourful meal. These are sold at $5plus per pack in local supermarkets, and I got A LOT of these from Japan on my last flight at the 100-yen shop (DAISO!!!!) for about S$1.60. It's 3-4 times the price here so if you have friends going to Japan, ask them to help you buy.
My favourite flavour.
My aunt adds these seasonings to porridge to give to my little cousin~ So it's actually convenient if you've to cook for the little ones too~ =D
I mixed 3 flavours together. Lol greedy~
- 2nd Meal @ 1300: Brown rice w Japanese seasoning. I cooked enough porridge for 2 meals! Oh and I added 1 egg to the whole pot of porridge and beat it up just a minute before I switched off the stove. Makes the brown porridge nicer. =)
- Snack @ 1700: Durian~~~!!!! 1 packet of protein-loaded goodness~ ^.^ (Read my durian post here)
- 3rd Meal @ 2000: BBQ-ed chicken wings, satay, and fish. Because these were the only things served to me. Friend's birthday BBQ. You know what it's like right? When you're in the middle of a weight-loss programme and you get an invitation to a wedding dinner, birthday party, farewell party, homecoming, Grandma's birthday dinner... And this friend is heading overseas and will be there for quite some time for work. So it's a birthday, as well as a wish her 一路顺风 party. Okay la, not much carbs, except for the Pokka Green Tea which I drank a lot of.
- Snack @ 2130: A small slice of birthday cake. I'm not really a fan of chocolates, sweets, brownies, muffins, cakes, and the like, so I'm really glad that slices of birthday cakes are usually 2-to-3-bites-sized, including the one I just had. And no, I don't like the cream on the cakes either, so those always gets scraped off. I think my own yoghurt gelato birthday cake this year by Venezia was one of the few cakes I actually love and will gladly lap up the WHOLE slice.
- 4th Meal @ 2300: Bak Kut Teh soup with 2 small pieces of pork meat. No rice, no organs, no other liaos. I love soups! =)
- Water: 1+1+1+1+1
Shat? YES!!!!!!!!!!!! A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if you think I'm disgusting BECAUSE I'M JUST SO HAPPY I SHAT!!!!!!!!!!! At least I didn't go into details and get too graphic lor, like how the first piece was so huge and hard and dark-brownish, followed by the normal ones, then the final output being really soft and light-brownish. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (The joys of shitting, only other constipated people can understand.) ^.^
Anything Else: Slim Patch.
P/S. Eh how ah? Should I try the stuff out one by one (meal replacements, fatmagnet pills, slim patch...)so I know which one is going to work best? Or should I use them concurrently for faster results?