Surprise!!!

I'm going to show you guys something drastic, so prepare yourself.
I'm kinda worried about the responses I will get from you guys though...




Ready?



















No la this is not some freak stupid macam forwarded spam mail content where some lady will jump onto your computer screen and scream at you just to scare the shit outta you.



Unless you consider my face scary... *hmmph!*






















































TADAH!!!!


What do you guys think? Nice? I quite like it leh, different from my usual long hair for the past 9 years...and WITH BANGS!!!!

有没有可爱到?

More pictures later on~!!! ;)

Love,
*~Silver~*

Comments

  1. Silver ==> you still look as charming as beautiful as before. Don't you worry! Looking forward to more pictures of you.:-) - kelanemarka

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a wig right? haha...but it does look good on you or rather, you look good in it...hmm...aiyah, whichever la.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts