My past roles (in Ch8 or U), have been very minor roles, so minor that I can't even call myself a supporting cast. An extra, more like it, with lines and with name. I'm thankful that I've never been cast as a calefare. Lol. Usually as one of the lead's friend, or sister, or something...The only supporting roles were I think in Dreamchasers 《梦。拼图》, and Your Hand in Mine 《想握你的手》.
The few productions I've been involved in -
- 爱的掌门人 (as Fiona Xie's best friend)
- 奇迹 (as Joanne Peh's good friend cum nurse-colleague)
- 心华多多开2 (as Felicia's secondary schoolmate)
- 五福到 (as Ah Ping, a village girl who teamed up with another villager to swindle Ah Fu's money)
- 想握你的手 (as Dai Minxin, a fame-hungry young girl who would do anything to become famous)
- 梦。拼图 (as Kelly Poon's best friend cum room-mate)
- 一切完美2 (as Dr Alex Tan - Thomas Ong's receptionist)
- 魔幻视界 (as Irene - Quan Yifeng's assistant)
- Timang (as Timothy Nga's Chinese ex-gf, so I didn't have to speak Melayu)
More about my character. I play Qistina, a young Chinese woman in her mid 20s. She married a Malay (Helmy, played by Junaidi Sali) when she was younger. Sadly, because of this, her father disowned her. Now their daughter Tasha is 9 years old, and she discovered Helmy was having an affair. She filed for divorce and fought for custody of Tasha. She got custody of her daughter but Helmy later wants to sell their house and this would render her and her daughter homeless...
Cannot say too much la later spoil the show... ;) But essentially this is a Mother's Day Special, so it's a drama about mothers and how great they are.
This is my husband. 帅 hor? Lol. This is the only close-up picture I found of him la. He actually looks a lot better in real-life. So I'm glad Qistina has good taste. They say it's better to be cheated on by a handsome man than a fugly one. I couldn't agree more. At least dio pian also more worth it~
Here's a "wedding picture" with Helmy. You won't get to see this cos this picture was taken to be used as a prop in our "home". =D
Told you he's not bad-looking.
Airs tomorrow at 9:30pm on SURIA. Do watch and let me know how I fare? =D