Accepting Adverts!

HEYO!!!!!




I'm finally accepting adverts on my blog! Readers don't fret k? I won't end up like those bloggers who post shit and adverts only. Haven't really been blogging cos I've been trying really hard to learn Malay, which isn't really as easy as I thought cos I don't really have many Malay friends whom I hang out with often. In fact, I only hang out with very few ppl, namely Joel and Alton, and my family, ALL of whom don't really speak Malay. I've also been trying VERY hard to learn my scripts, which are in Malay. AND AND!!! I bought my bike! (Show you guys pictures next post!) So the past few days have been frequent visits to my bike dealer as well.  Intro you guys to them soon cos I'm negotiating some deals for my readers. ;)

As I was saying, I'm finally accepting adverts for my blog, and my special promotional rates (until end April) will be as follows:

  • 1-time advert posting with logo at sidebar for 3 mths: $50 in cash or product equivalent. If you want to pay more, I really wouldn't mind. As long as you feel the cost is verified. Am open to negotiations! =D

  • Adverts with updates, meaning as long as you update your blogshop or have new promotions, I will cover the updates in my blog: An additional $50 for 3 months coverage.

If you're interested, you can email me at zihuisilver@gmail.com to let me know the details!



I know you haven't seen me in a while, so here's a totally random pic:






















Have I ever mentioned how much I love my lashes? Coupled with a great mascara. Weeeee~~~~
(It's DiorShow Mascara - Waterproof, in Noir Black, to be exact. Buy it at DutyFree, and it's almost $8-10 cheaper! Ask your stewardess friends to help!)
























Unphotoshoppedand睫毛长长,
*~Silver~*




Comments

Popular Posts