Sneaks~~~

GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!

I'm still waiting for the couple's photographer to email me the photos for the wedding so that explains why I've yet to blog about it. My own camera has FEW pictures. And they're hardly good enough to show you guys what happened that day (MANY happenings wor!!!) Hang in there k? I'm damn excited about what pictures are in store too! ;)

p/s. Sneaks can be found on xin.sg already!!! ;)

Alright alright, here are A FEW pictures...

 
The beautiful couple
认识他们快5年了,从他们开始倒看着他们终于结婚,我怎可以不跟这对新人拍照呢?

  
我当天是Candyce的姐妹哦! =D


新娘当天晚上换了好几套礼服。漂亮到~~~
人美,穿什么也当然都亮丽啦~~~ 



终于娶到Candyce的俊扬,为了筹备婚礼,都瘦了...(他瘦了足足8公斤!!! 想减肥就找他指点迷津!)

瘦了也好,结婚那天他是帅到~~~~~


好羡慕。。。

Hope the pictures come soon!
*crosses fingers*

Weddingskissesandlotsandlotsandlotsoflove,
Silver





Comments

  1. Quoted from the picture caption,

    人美,穿什么也当让都亮丽啦~~~

    R u praising urself or Candyce? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 当然是称赞新娘啦! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts