Dua Chwee Kueh

I woke at 3 this morning, and realized I was supposed to meet my AP (Asst Producer) last night. I'd left my watch with him the previous shoot. SO, I decided to try my luck n sent him a text~ Voila~! He's awake! So I made my way down to where he stays (NOT his place, of cos -.-") and got my watch. I was hungry so I decided to get breakfast. My point is here --- I've never seen Chwee Kueh this huge...





Ok to give an idea of exactly how big...for those who know how big a standard wristlet is...





Ok I've yet to learn how to use photoshop, or even own the software for starters, so I can't make this thing look Xiaxue-blog-nice, but ya, the Chwee Kueh was huge! N i won't even begin on the Chee Cheong Fun..it's long...lol~

For those curious to try this, it's at Boon Keng. The food centre near MacDonald's, very corner stall facing some HDB flats. N may I add, this dua Chwee Kueh is actually gooood...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts